Xerox Copier Instructions
Please download this PDF for current copying instructions.
Printing from Personal Android/iOS Devices, Personal Mac Laptop, and Personal Windows Laptop
To print from your device or laptop please Click here to connect your device.
For assistance, go to: papercut.com
PaperCut Web Print
*YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE “EDUROAM” WIRELESS NETWORK*
You are now able to print PDF documents to the campus Xerox’s using the web. This service is available for all students, staff, and faculty with active UMW accounts. To print from the web:
- Go to: http://printserver.umwestern.edu:9191/user
- Sign in with your Montana Western credentials
- Select “Web Print” in the left margin
- Click “Submit a Job” and select the desired printer
- Click “Print Options and Account Selection”
- Click “Upload your documents”
- Click “Upload from Computer” or drag files as indicated
- Click “Upload and complete” and you’re done!
Note – WebPrint and PersonalPrint require all documents to be in PDF format
Download directions for PDF conversion here.
Download directions to print via email here.