Online Bulldog Card Submissions
Bulldog Card Terms and Conditions
1. The Bulldog Card is the property of the University of Montana Western, and this agreement is administered by the Bulldog Card Center housed in the Residence Life Office.
2. The Bulldog Card is not transferable and shall not be loaned to anyone at any time.
3. The willful misrepresentation to obtain a Bulldog Card or alteration of a Bulldog Card may result in disciplinary action, i.e. formal charges of fraud, attempt to defraud, or obtaining university property under false pretenses. Charges may be brought under the University of Montana Western Student Conduct Code and/or through outside legal authorities.
4. Unauthorized or misuse of the Bulldog Card may result in confiscation of the card and/or disciplinary action brought under the University of Montana Western Student Conduct Code and/or through outside legal authorities.
5. The Bulldog Card is the University identification card and is the instrument used to access many services on campus. Therefore, the Bulldog Card should be carried at all times while on campus and at campus-sponsored events.
6. When a photograph is taken for the issuance of a Bulldog Card, the digitized photo will be stored electronically for identification and security purposes. In addition, the photo may be used for approved internal University educational and related institutional purposes (i.e. class rosters, seating charts, academic advising rosters, and others that may be approved in the future) without student permission. Photos used for such purposes shall be treated as educational records. The university includes student Bulldog Card photos as directory information for the purpose of releasing them to the extent other directory information is released. Student cardholders may withdraw consent to include Bulldog Card photos as directory information by completing a form available at the Bulldog Card Center housed in the Residence Life Office.
7. The Bulldog Card will use 8000 numbers on all cards as identification numbers for students, faculty, and staff. Student cardholders may withdraw consent to include their 8000 number printed on the card for security reasons.
8. There is a fee for the original card and replacement of any lost, stolen, or damaged Bulldog Cards. Check with the Bulldog Card Center for details.
9. Cardholders are responsible for the purchases made on lost or
stolen cards. Bulldog Bucks and meal plans do not require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access/use. If a card is lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately during regular business hours at the Bulldog Card Center.
10. Please see Bulldog Bucks Terms and Conditions in the Bulldog Card Center.
11. Bulldog Cards will remain active as long as you are enrolled or employed at the University. If your enrollment or employment should lapse, your Bulldog Card privileges will no longer be active. The Bulldog Card remains the property of the University of Montana Western and must be presented or relinquished upon demand by University personnel.