Get your free subscription to the Microsoft Office 365 Software Suite
- With your Montana Western email account, you can download and install Microsoft Office 365 on up to 5 personal computers free of charge.
- To download and install Office 365 on your computer:
Sign into your campus email.
- Near the top left corner, Click “Office365”
- Click “Install Now” and follow the on-screen instructions!
For assistance, contact the helpdesk at ext. 7777 or stop by STC 101
Get your free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive
You have 50 gigabytes of free storage space and you’ll be able to install the Microsoft Office 365 Suite on up to five computers at no cost. Here’s what you need to do to begin using OneDrive (for both PC and Mac users):
- Log onto mail.umwestern.edu in your browser.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on the OneDrive icon.
- Click upload to search available files on your computer.
- Highlight your files and click Open.
- Your files will be copied to your new OneDrive.
The helpdesk can assist you in the transfer process. Call extension 7777 or stop by STC 101.