The TRIO SSS program is available to students who meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be an admitted Montana Western student
- Demonstrate academic need
- Are seeking a bachelor’s (4 year) degree
In addition, SSS participants must meet at least one, and preferably two, of the following three requirements:
- Have a low income as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Be from a family from which neither parent or guardian has a bachelor’s degree
- Have a documented disability and be registered with Montana Western’s campus Disability Services.
Please fill out the application to apply for admission to the program.