- Attend Welcome Fair Fall Semester (E-Mail RSVP to ASUMW VP)
- Attend All Club Meeting in Fall and Spring Semester
- Plan three events for a club week once per year. (E-Mail ASUMW VP to RSVP)
- Maintain proper advertisement in the form of posters (ASUMW recommends that these be posted 72 hours before the event). Clubs must also inform the Activities Coordinator of club events prior to publication of the Weekly Flush.
- Optional advertisements include the marquee (ASUMW office manager), KDWG and Facebook
- Clubs are encouraged to write their events on the calendar in the ASUMW office to avoid conflicting events.
- Update ASUMW VP with Club Meeting Changes, Roster Updates, Leadership Changes
- Turn in club funding on time
- Maintain a positive balance in their club account
- Clubs who have approval from ASUMW to have a negative balance may be allocated money at the start of the Fall Semester.
- Clubs are required to host regular meetings and 3 club events per Semester. The club events must take place in different blocks. At least one event must be held on campus
- Exceptions to any club requirements can be brought to ASUMW for approval.
NOTICE – If club requirements aren’t being met, funding isn’t properly appropriated or is misused, it can be grounds for termination of club status and/or funding.
Ethan Powell, ASUMW VP
Office Location: SUB Basement (below bookstore) in the Senate Office
Office Landline: (406) 683-7611
5. Catholic Campus Ministries
6. Chi Alpha
7. Collegiate Stockgrowers
8. Draft Horse Driving
14. Industrial Technology
15. Kappa Sigma
16. Log Dawgs
18. Paranormal Investigators
22. Ski and Snowboard
23. Social Club
24. Terra Verde
25. Twisted Ink
26. Vet Science
27. Western Gaming Alliance
29. Young Farmers and Ranchers
30. Young Life
31. Butte Education Club
32. Multicultural Club
33. Fellowship of Christian Athletes
34. Archery Club