Engine 18 Foundation, Inc. Second Annual March Madness Calcutta

Please join us for the first annual March Madness Calcutta in support of UMW Men’s and Women’s Basketball scholarships, hosted by the Engine 18 Foundation, Inc.

Teams in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament will be auctioned off with 90% of the pot being paid back to the Calcutta winners. The remaining 10% will go to the Engine 18 Foundation in support of UMW basketball scholarships.

Engine 18 currently sponsors scholarships in support of Bulldog Football through the UMW Foundation. Their goal is to extend Engine 18 Scholarships to all UMW athletic programs.

To learn more about the Calcutta, please contact Kevin Engellant at 406-925-1987.