Parent PLUS Loans
Parent Borrowers Only!
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application Process
To receive a Parent PLUS Loan at The University of Montana Western, you must answer “yes” to all of the following questions:
- Has your child applied for admission and been accepted into an eligible program at Montana Western?
- Has your child applied for federal financial aid through the FAFSA form? Has it been processed and the results received by our school?
- Has your child received a financial aid award letter?
- Have you completed (and returned) a Montana Western PLUS Direct Loan Application for Parents?
- Parents who have completed all of the steps above can now click on the button below to complete the Parent PLUS Loan Request Process: