top image

When an appeal cannot be heard by The University Court within a reasonable time after the student’s request (between semesters, during the summer, and other academic breaks), the Chancellor may, whenever it is in the best interest of the University or the student, appoint an impartial Hearing Officer to conduct a hearing. This hearing is conducted following the procedures of this code, with the decision of the Hearing Officer submitted to the Chancellor.